Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
"Cards & Bank notes "
Specifications: 1mm thick kangaroo leather, hand stitched with 1mm waxed polyester thread
* NOTE* The oil and wax finish on greasy leather means it scratches and marks much easier than other leathers, developing a vintage appearance quicker. These marks can be easily removed with friction/heat or simply rubbed off.
Leather's tough & it is one of the oldest materials humans have created with.
1. Condition the leather whenever it begins to appear dry
(a good rule of thumb is to do this once every 3-6 months)
2. Do not store leather in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
This could dry it out faster and cause cracking
3. Clean with a damp cloth to remove dirt and grime
These naturally collect when a product is used regularly
4. Do not store when wet
This is to avoid mildew forming on the leather (a fungus, similar to mould)
5. Remove moisture from leather by leaving it to air dry in a warm room
Using a blow dryer can cause the leather to become extremely dry and crack when bent or folded.