Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 25mm wide
- Nickle plated buckle
- Backed by our workmanship guarantee
Specifications: 25mm wide full-grain leather, Nickle plated pop rivet, slightly burnished split side using bees wax and Nickle plated buckle.
1. Condition the leather whenever it begins to appear dry
(a good rule of thumb is to do this once every 3-6 months)
2. Do not store leather in direct sunlight for extended periods of time
This could dry it out faster and cause cracking
3. Clean with a damp cloth to remove dirt and grime
These naturally collect when a product is used regularly
4. Do not store when wet
This is to avoid mildew forming on the leather (a fungus, similar to mould)
5. Remove moisture from leather by leaving it to air dry in a warm room
Using a blow dryer can cause the leather to become extremely dry and crack when bent or folded.